Loading Reservation Calendar...
Tennis & Kayaking
Seasonal tennis is available at Glendorn on two courts. The courts open each morning at sun up and can be played on until dark. There is a viewing area that has restrooms, racquets, balls and an automatic ball thrower at court side for your daily use. Cool water and towels are stocked daily.
Reservations are necessary for lessons or a partner. No prior court reservations are necessary.
Some of the other Glendorn activities available on the estate are:
- Canoes on Bondieu Lake and its streams
- Oversize swimming pool
- Cannondale mountain bicycles
- Miles of hiking trails on property or venture into the Allegheny National Forest.
- Exclusive fly fishing on estate lakes and streams (complimentary Orvis equipment available on site)
- Cross-country skiing (complimentary equipment available on site)
- Snowshoeing (complimentary equipement available on site)
- Game room with pool table, challenging Par puzzles, chess, backgammon and board games.
Off-property canoeing, kayaking and whitewater adventure trips can be arranged by Shane Appleby, Activities Director. Advance reservations will be made with one of Glendorn preferred river outfitters. Beginner to expert, please call or email for more information, some journeys are better suited with a river guide. firstname.lastname@example.org