Loading Reservation Calendar...
Each accommodation is unique. You may prefer to stay in the Big House, constructed in 1929, in the suites or spacious rooms. Or you might enjoy more privacy in one of the cabins. Glendorn has a total of 42 wood burning fireplaces and each suite or cabin has at least one. Cabin accommodations also include outdoor bonfire ring appointed with teak furniture, to enjoy the beautiful North Western Pennsylvania mountain air and stars during your stay.
All accommodations are luxuriously furnished with fine monogrammed linens and towels. Additional features include iron/boards, hairdryers, and cd-players. Twice daily housekeeping complete with turndown service, complimentary bottled water, tea, and coffee.
Your room reservation also includes the use of Glendorn's, 1500 acres, including:
- Onsite Fly Fishing on Three Trout ponds or 3.5 Miles of Stream
- Daily Cooked Breakfast
- Use of House fly fishing equipment
- Use of Heated Swimming Pool
- Use of Tennis Courts
- Kayaking and Canoeing Bondiue Lake
- Paddle Boating at Bondiue Lake
- Hiking on 18 miles of trails
- Use of Tandem, Mountain and Cruiser Bikes
- Outdoor Bonfires
- Weekly activities such as bonfires and s'mores
- Assortment of yard games including croquet and bocce
- Snowshoeing, Cross Country Skiing and Snowmobiling in winter
- Relaxing in a calm forested environment
Rates on cabins do not include all applicable taxes and a 15% resort fee.