Loading Reservation Calendar...
Each accommodation is unique and each has its own personal history with the estate. You may prefer to stay in the all-redwood Big House, constructed in 1929, in the suites or rooms. Or you might enjoy more privacy in one of the cabins. Glendorn has a total of 42 wood burning fireplaces and each suite or cabin has at least one. Cabin accommodations also include an outdoor camp-fire ring arrange with teak furniture, for you to enjoy the beautiful northwestern Pennsylvania mountain scenery and the evening stars during your stay.
All accommodations are furnished with fine monogrammed linens, towels and Aveda bath products. Additional features include cable television, iron/boards, hairdryers, and cd-players. Twice daily housekeeping complete with turndown service, complimentary bottled water, tea, and coffee.
Included in your stay:
- Chef prepared breakfast.
- Onsite fly-fishing on three trout ponds or 3.5 miles of mountain streams
- Use of ORVIS fly fishing equipment
- Use of heated swimming pool (seasonal)
- Tennis courts with rackets.
- Kayaking and canoeing Bondieu Lake
- Paddle boating at Bondieu Lake
- Hiking on 18 miles of trails
- Use of Tandem, Cannondale Mountain and Cruiser Bikes
- Outdoor campfires.
- Weekly activities such as bonfires and s'mores at Skipper Lake
- Assortment of yard games including croquet and bocce
- Snowshoeing and Cross Country Skiing in winter
- Relaxing in a calm forested environment
Rates on cabins do not include all applicable taxes and a $100 resort fee per night.