The entire Glendorn staff is excited for your upcoming stay and has diligently worked to prepare for your arrival. Our staff continuously strives to ensure each guest’s experience exceeds expectations. You will soon receive a concierge form from our front desk team so our staff will be equipped to meet each of your needs during your stay.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, Glendorn will be modifying some of our signature experiences to prioritize the health and safety of both our staff and our guests.
We are implementing heightened health and safety measures to protect both our guests and staff. These measures include:
• All staff to observe social distancing guidelines.
• More frequent sanitation and cleaning of rooms and common spaces.
• All staff required to wear face masks in public areas and during interactions with guests.
• Temporary cessation of communal amenities inclusive of the ice cream bar, popcorn machine,
newspapers, and magazines.
• Temporary closure of the Fitness Center.
• Temporary cessation of yoga classes and spa services.
• Tiered housekeeping services tailored to guests’ level of comfort.*
• Advanced reservations to be secured for meals in the Main Lodge restaurant.
• Maximum of 30 guest on property.
We will also ask that all guests acknowledge 24 hours before your arrival that no guests in your party are experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms, and that no guest has had known exposure to someone who is or was COVID-19 positive with in the past 14 days.
We understand that these measures may affect your stay, however we are confident that our staff will be able to provide the same Glendorn luxury experience that we pride ourselves in. We believe these measures will protect the health and safety of both our guests and staff while maintaining our passion for hospitality.
*Please note guests travelling from high traffic areas or areas with a high concentration of cases as outline by Pennsylvania executive orders will be given our non-contact option of Drop Service.*
We look forward to your upcoming stay,
The Lodge at Glendorn